heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So me and my friend was gonna start playing RO once again after a long break, we figured this server might be something for us Icon_smile

Would be great if I meet some old faces here Icon_smile

I've been under the names of elvel, Estland & Crimzon on EuphRO, UnityRO, EternityRO, Project Rage, Unending Voyage and DreamerRO (played for the Hijos-guild a bit but mostly Tribulation)... was hoping that some1 might recognize me Icon_wink
Well, we've never met before butt...Welcome to heRO! \o/
Welcome, your experience will certainly make you a dominant player on HeRO Icon_smile
I've also never met you since I'm new, welcome to heRO though!

See you around Icon_smile
thanks to all of u Icon_smile
hi thar, you must be Madeye's friend!

welcome and hopefully you'll both stay around. Customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

W
mahawirasd Wrote:hi thar, you must be Madeye's friend!

welcome and hopefully you'll both stay around. Customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

W
yup I am No1
thanks Icon_smile
Hey there! Welcome to heRO ~

Now, I have a request for you. Will you participate on this server's WoE in a few months when you're geared and ready? :<
danllyr Wrote:Hey there! Welcome to heRO ~

Now, I have a request for you. Will you participate on this server's WoE in a few months when you're geared and ready? :<
Hello and thanks, yea i will WoE asap, that's why me and Madeye chose this server, because of the "retro-WoE's" Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's