heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Coloured Feather Berets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I think I speak for many heRO players when saying, that a quest for changing the colour of your Feather Beret would be really nice. It makes ur character more personal, and more different looks on players.

So to all in the heRO community, what do you think of this?

Sincerely,

Madeye
It's been brought up before actually. People DO want this but it's just not going to happen.
I would certainly love it, I love my hats to be red, as much as possible.
Pretty sure there was a NPC being used around other ROs that would use Dyestuffs and Squid Ink to change headgear colors. Can't this be implemented here too?
I wouldn't like that. This is heRO, not RainbowRO
danllyr Wrote:I wouldn't like that. This is heRO, not "Rainbow"RO.

Shut up, hats are the best. :<
I like being indicidual and matching my style of clothes with gears. If I look like some gay guy threw up on me instead of dressed me then I feel like I'm a no go even in parties.
Say you never gone to a lower-def headgear just because equipping a Valkyrie Helm, Dark Blinker and Gangster Scarf, with their status coverage and defense, was throwing off with your palette 58.

And yeah, I know that this would make some server-custom gear redundant and unnecessarily difficult to get with their quests, like the Barroque Mask and the Blue Beret, but look around. This server runs on a lot of customized and/or fan-supplied sprites. Same could apply for those.
Draco Wrote:I like being indicidual and matching my style of clothes with gears. If I look like some gay guy threw up on me instead of dressed me then I feel like I'm a no go even in parties.

+1 this. Like I said ... NOT RainbowRO! D:
danllyr Wrote:
Draco Wrote:I like being indicidual and matching my style of clothes with gears. If I look like some gay guy threw up on me instead of dressed me then I feel like I'm a no go even in parties.

+1 this. Like I said ... NOT RainbowRO! D:
But heROes ride rainbows, shoot rainbows and??slash stuff with rainbow swords, so why the crap isn't it??RainbowRO?

The more you know~ *rainbow beam*

I personally wouldn't mind a F.Beret re-color dude, but I wouldn't be hurt if it's decided against either. After all, my pally will still go on wearing that +7 slotted golden gear.

Now if we could get??a copper gear (perhaps tarnished copper could be a light green variant), silver gear, bronze gear (and so forth) I'd be happy.

Then I could wear a rusty iron gear and people would think I'm wearing victoria's secret!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's