heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Main Chat Color II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm opening a new poll about this cuz we might just be able to make main another color after all, altough I don't promise anything I'll try my best.

So if we can make Main Chat any color, which one would you like?

Purple
Dark Blue
Orange
green

Time to vote!
Purple.

Orange might get confused with the PM text.
Green with the guild text.
Purple! My uni's color... Icon_razz

As said by Balmung, green is guild text
Orange reminds me of the imposing GM "speeches" (it just look too much like yellow..)
Dark blue isn't bad, but it reminds me of mining/fishing points?
If it's a ridiculously bright purple sure. Otherwise purple on black is even more annoying than yellow on black.
blue!! D:
If you want a peak at the purple, make a trip to Hugel by Airship. Icon_wink
hrm, green is for personal speech and guild speech, orange is not a big step from Yellow, but is less glaring to look at, blue is already used for items, but purple has come totally from left field.

well my fav colors is green, but i'll say purple, it's cool and pleasing to the sight, not glaring and not too dark to read.
Blue ftw? Icon_neutral
no! purple!
My vote goes to purple. Having it look "pretty" is nice, but I think the most important thing is the clarity of what text color equates to what. Purple stands out the most, in my opinion. Not to say the purple looks ugly though, it's actually pretty good.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's