heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Chatterbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrTmcsnBIi0

I tried everything, But I couldn't keep those 200 pounds off!
wtf? thought you were banned...

where u at nowadays tonneh?
Fatass character was banned, I'm still free and have been on heRO ever since? haha I'm just too lazy to change the sig.

And just work man. 6 day weeks starting to take its toll so having a few extra days off here and there.
good to hear all's well with you. Btw, where in Australia do you live?
i'm currently in Canberra (and will be here for at least 1-2 years), and is planning a melbourne/sydney/great barrier reef trip this summer. Wanna meet up?

W
all good, ah, i don't live near the east coast lol bit far away, live near Adelaide so its about an 8 hour drive, but if I end up taking a break next year I'll shoot ya a PM.

my mate just came back from her honeymoon up at the great barrier reef area, she loved it, would be awesome
righto. The great barrier reef's real beautiful last time i went (over a decade ago). This time i am bringing my wife so she could see it too.

We're still undecided on where and when we're going, and Uluru's also a real possibility - might even go on a walkabout hahah

Well in any case, my mobile's +61426193225. Shoot me a text once in a while.

See you round, mate.
Reference URL's