heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi, my name's Wapi ! ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm Dilan, a young man of 18years, I am French, and I am among you search for adventures and quests! I always wanted to come on an international server, with many people!

Then, in game, I called Wapi, I am currently Novice.
I have experiance Ro about 6 years and I did a lot of small private servers. I also played one year on the official server!

Here, short presentation, and I apologize because I'm not very good in English! Sweat

So, see you soon in game !! :D
Welcome to the server! I hope you'll have alot of fun here~

Also your English seems fine, don't worry about it to much Icon_wink
Bienvenue Wapi!
I'm from montreal, therefore I speak french also Icon_razz.

If you are looking for WoE-social guild, we have a good combination in Fear the Fallen. Find anyone with invite! Hope you'll enjoy your stay!

-Chaos-
Welcome to the server! I believe you will find lots of French Speaking friends here.

Also what kitty said! Don't worry, you're doing great. ^_^
Welcome to the server, I usually don't ever get a chance to say welcome to the newcomers but I should at least let you know your English is just fine. I know some people here who speak it as their first language and it can be really hard to read. If you have any problems understanding what someone means there are always players willing to explain anyways on main chat.
welcome to HeRO!

pfft pish posh, your english's real fine. Anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki - checking them out should help you get acquainted with HeRO.

GL and HF!

W
Reference URL's