heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I thought you should know.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well this sucks. RIP guil. N> Guil statue in his honor in prontera imo.
Afraid I wasn't acquainted with Guillermo yet... Won't have the chance now [Image: jcdragon-QQ.gif]

And I vote for the statue idea, if possible.
::moans :: faaaaq....sweetheart, when is there gonna be a service? I couldn't even begin to show my feelings here, and have known you both for a long time now. Can you give me a text or somethin of the sort should you see this?
The last viewing and burial were earlier today, and it was a beautiful service. Guillermo looked very peaceful, and I took the time to be with him and say my final words to him. It all feels very surreal right now, like this isn't happening, but I know I'll find the strength to get over this and smile again one day.

Guill was a very humble guy, I don't think he even realized how many friends he had and I'm sure he'd be happy to know how much you all love and care about him. I know that I'll never forget any of the happiness and joyful moments he brought into my life and I hope that you all hold the memories he made with you close to your heart.

I don't know if I'll ever understand why this happened, why God took him from us but I hope that when my time comes Guill will be waiting for me in front of those pearly gates with his hand outstretched, smile on his face, ready to lead me through paradise.

Thank you again for your support and condolences, God bless you all.
I don't know Guill personally but I have interacted with him in-game once. Even without knowing him at all one could tell that he was a great person.

I pray for him and more importantly, for the people who are mourning for him, that they may find comfort and peace of mind knowing that Guill is in a better place now.

My deepest condolences.
Everyone's already said way nicer things than I possibly could - but I'll miss Guillermo. He was an excellent and friendly person. I'm so sorry to hear about this.
RIP.
i haven't had any chance to talk to Guill after he's coming back.. and now... i don't have any chance anymore..
he's really a good Friend and a nice person to me..
RIP Guill..

and my condolence Lena..
He was a really nice guy, he made a huge impact here and was rightfully beloved by just about everybody, it's sad to see him go.

I agree with the 'monument' idea. Anyone else think they ought to axe the new custom king NPC and crown his character in memoriam?
Guil was an awesome dude.
Easy to approach, fun to talk to, hard to forget.
Rest in peace.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's