heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Thinking of returning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey heRO, I've been thinking a lot about coming back to RO and I've been having a lot of nostalgia about it. If I came back I wouldn't be as serious of a player as I use to be, maybe WoE once in awhile and train some of my characters.

I'm thinking about returning for the christmas holidays in a month or so and trying the server out again, before I go ahead and do this I was wondering if anyone can give me an update on where the server is at in terms of any new updates, WoE, any new guilds, and any old players that are still around that I would know. FYI I only really know of events leading up to DoE leaving the server.

Edit: Thank you in advance for anyone who answers any of that, also I would be looking to join a guild, not picky on which guild it is as I really don't know the vast majority of players here anymore.
FtF, Gangnam Style, and Behe are the active woe guilds. Server probably has a smaller pop then you remembered. DG has taken over for nameless as the most partied place. Youd probably know quite a few people in Gangnam as alot of them are who didnt leave with the rest of DoE, and other people in it are some older people to. New updates umm, Raindowring Backback came out, 5% more dmg to neutral and then just basic backpack stats. Cant think of much else
Forgot Carpe Diem guild on woe situation
every guild has 10+ people on for WoE.
If my maths are ok, we were nearly 60 on for WoE yesterday. 2 castles out of 3 had precasts in them and WoE looks a bit healthier than before. (Although it can still be improved). I have a screenshot of Gangnam defending.

Society of Mutual Hate is gone, Batu quit/break.
GM Circe and Glyph are gone, replaced by new GM-Chaucer, Rahice.
We had a PvP tourney last month: it wasn't perfect, but right first step towards the right direction.
Chaucer is hosting light vs Dark events, (Every month, WoE stimulation).
New cute hats as usual.
Added WoE ressources for WoE points.
Added Repairman near BG.
New "Orcus Dungeon" (Thana basement) + new gears
New custom mobs/MVP cards.
New "veteran package" every month.
**Seems to be Drama free... FOR NOW!

I don't know you Trowa... I might be confusing myself... were you AMJ's partner... who farmed all the MVPs with him? or was it Tulwar? *confused*
And whoever you are, FtF's doors are opened for you! Can't have too many good players, correct?!
OMG who created Gangnam Style haha, whoever did daaaamn bro you made my day Icon_smile

PS: HI TROWA
Don't come back dude, it isn't worth your time. >Icon_sad
Come back or not, up to you, but either way hi!
Kroms Wrote:OMG who created Gangnam Style haha, whoever did daaaamn bro you made my day Icon_smile

I believe it's Paul's idea. But the leadership is shared with Mat, H@nzo, Kish... might have others. Not sure how they run. But they are pretty good.
Speaking of Gangnam...
The founder is Paul, the leaders are Kisho, Matt and Paul.
Noel (the neo Hanzo has a name!) and Taylor are the two "vices".
All other are all people that become from Elixir, 4srs and DoE too
ChaosPrince Wrote:New custom MVP cards.
**Seems to be Drama free... FOR NOW!

You lie.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's