heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LF> Role Playing guilds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just out of curiosity, are there any dedicated Role playing guilds in heRO?
Not sure if there really are any left or not. I think the closest thing is noctuam.
LOL at Noctuam Alchimia being an RP guild. I can already imagine Cap stressing out with the "It's gimmick! GIMMICK!" Laugh

NA has the potential to stir up whatever is left on the RP sector of the server. Arcana Gala may also steer to that direction but we can't get things started yet with all our irl duties. Cry

Premature advertising aside, I would just like to make it clear that there are people around who still wanna revive the role playing community.

Good luck with finding guilds though. I'm also interested in whatever information we can get from this thread.

*lurking for possible allies*
I know I do want to bring the RPing aspect of the server back since whenever I see the rp/story topics being updated it is because someone has story they wrote but never someone looking for an rp. Even if it is forum based I would join in on it.
Reference URL's