heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Want to return
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all. So I'd been playing HeRO for about 2 years before leaving due to school. I just never got back into it. I had a group of friends in real life that I played with, all of which have moved on to newer games or the official iRO servers. I tried out iRO and it's just not like the HeRO that I know and love.

In short, I wanna come back, and bring my friends back too. But, as far as my knowledge was concerned when I left last year, HeRO doesn't have any of the newest updates from iRO. If this is still true, why is that? Will that ever change? I looked at the player count, and it seems on the low side. Perhaps if HeRO had the new goodies then the player count would go up. The custom stuff is just a huge plus that I would think draw in more players if HeRO had the newest updates.

Thanks
HeRO is staying clear from any Renewal stuff. The majority of the players also agrees with this so as far as I can see this system will remain for quite some time.

I'm also looking for someone who was also playing last 2 years. Do you mind if I ask your IGN? Icon_smile
Reference URL's