heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Returning, maybe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome back, Nythrazylyn. You last visited: 08-16-2010, 02:51 PM

Wow, it's been two years already? Can't even remember why I stopped, but recently I felt the urge to play RO again, and after trying another server (which shall remain unnamed, if I remember the rules here!) I decided to ditch it and look into past servers I've been in.

heRO seems to be one of the few remaining, so it's a good a place as any to come back to. Couple questions though!

1) I seem to recall that you could not dual-client in this server? Imagination or fact?

2) Autoloot, do we have it?

3) Has there been any character wipes since 2010? I'd like to know if I'd still have my stuff (not much stuff, but hey, better than nothing!)

4) What's the population average nowadays?

5) (I'm lazy...) What are the current rates?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and (hopefully) replying.
Hi! Thank you for considering going back to heRO.

Allow me to answer some of your questions. Ok

1. Fact

2. Yes. And you have the option to activate/deactivate it at will.

3. This server has never and will never have any character wipes. (according to the GMs)

4. I'm afraid I'm not confident enough with my knowledge to give you any specific numbers. You can ask others for this. Icon_smile

5. The server is currently on 5/5/3 iirc. Icon_smile

I hope we can meet you in-game should you decide to return. Have a good day. No1
~100 active players
~200 vendors...

~60 WoE players (I /w'd during WoE and it said something like 409 online)
Reference URL's