heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Mayan Calendar 12-21-12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Jaque, dear. This might shatter your world, but Mexico simply isn't its own continent.
Not does not being a 1st world country suddenly remove it from the continent on which it does sit.

As the antichrist, I hereby establish a new religion!
Prepare to submit to the members of the Continental Geograhpically Correct! Icon_twisted
Ellie Wrote:As the antichrist, I hereby establish a new religion!
Prepare to submit to the members of the Continental Geograhpically Correct! Icon_twisted

LOL

Goodluck!
Get a certain amount of followers and it can be legit.
Ellie Wrote:As the antichrist, I hereby establish a new religion!

Oh lawd, Ellie's making a new religion. I highly suspect it's gonna be like Pastafarianism, but instead of believing in a deity known as the Flying Spaghetti Monster, "Ellie-ists"' would be worshiping Shamu, the snarky orca.
Nonsense. I for one, understand exactly what Pastafarianism was created for, and the parallels it is based on. >Icon_sad

Shamu, being an ocean going sea creature, does not have much of a hold on Continental Geography. Unfortunately, he is simply not welcome.
A landgoing equivalent would be ideal, however. Are you available?
50 minutes 13 seconds till I die
Nothing happens, its like raining and lightning here lmao
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's