heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: *Wave wave*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Decided to show my face again. I blame Mabinogi for stealing me :3

Anyways, I want to know what has changed and such since er... The whole drama crisis that happened with KoJ pretty much. That was horrid, I still remember the bloody stuff.

Do/Are:

WoE's still dominated by one guild?
Server gaining people? o3o
Main chat still a bunch of trolls? (I think these people know who I'm referencing.)

Thankies in advance :3
WoE is currently dominated by Magic School Bus who recently joined the server again led by Tulwar ('mostly' old DoE), Cooking Mamas led by no idea to be honest but its the guild that used to be called Gangnam Style ('mostly' old 4SRS and partly DoE), Fear the Fallen led by ChaosPrince and Behemoth led by Amara. We also used to have Carpe Diem but i haven't seen them in WoE for a while.

About server gaining, i know people come and go, but i haven't honestly have the feeling we've started to take big numbers of new people. I know some people strongly disagree with the latest updates and some of them have decided to let heRO go.

Trolls will be trolls but i think its best for the people who you mean to answer that question as i usually don't pay that much attention to it.

Anyways welcome back~ Not idea if you still remember me or not but hey welcome again \o
I wouldn't say MSB is dominating WoE. We have under 10 people each WoE and are fighting against many more our number. We still get our castle broken on occassion, and we never really have more than 1 castle at anytime.

All of this points to us not really dominating. We could be seen as maybe the "strongest" but to be honest, overall the power levels between guilds are at their most even in some time now.

Server is not really gaining people, and its very frustrating if you're a WoE guild trying to recruit some new blood haha.

As far as trolls go, not too many on @main, and most of them are pretty darn mild as far as their silliness goes.
Well i find dominating guilds who are active in WoE and actually run around castles and try to break stuff, so its not that much that i say one guild is more powerful or stronger then the other but more in a participating way and trying to do things in WoE.

Edit: Therefor i basically listed all the active WoE guilds.
We don't even have enough people to do guild mvps qq
@main off /gg
Good to see you haven't gotten the banhammer to the face yet Bodom. Haha.

@Kittie: Yeah, someone PMed me about that. Pretty good recap of what I've missed.

@Youri Expect to see me once I patch >3> +1 pally for juu

@Dani Well then, good to see you're still kickn' around too. I wonder how many people I might be able to drag over from Mabi... Thinking
/ok

Keep in mind that Tul leads the guild, not me since I'm too lazy and too many people have a bad opinion of me :> (Probably more the latest then anything XD)
Gojira Wrote:/ok

Keep in mind that Tul leads the guild, not me since I'm too lazy and too many people have a bad opinion of me :> (Probably more the latest then anything XD)

WB Summer,

Lol, Youri, people have bad opinion of me, I still lead my guild
ChaosPrince Wrote:
Gojira Wrote:/ok

WB Summer,

Lol, Youri, people have bad opinion of me, I still lead my guild

Given you *did* blow up a guild, I'm not surprised. You didn't even need help.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's