heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Thor Volcano Base Quest Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I seem to have run into a quandary. At some point in the past year, I began the Thor Volcano Base Quest, but never finished it. As per this particular walk-through I've gone back through what steps I could in case I missed something, but to no avail.

At the moment, I'm at least to step 12, but the guards aren't warping me anywhere. Thus, I'm wondering if I managed to get further but (for whatever reason) didn't finish the steps required in the base camp. Would that keep me from getting warped back to base camp to finish the quest? Are you only given one chance to be warps to the base camp?

I have given some thought as to if I've finished the quest, but talking to the NPCs mentioned nix that idea... Besides, I still have all the items (broken thermometer, etc.)

I'm completely lost! Any help would be totes amazing, peeps. Icon_smile

[EDIT: fixed the URL. Oops. OTL )
I edited your post to remove the link as it was to another private RO server.

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Thor_Volcano_Base_Quest This is where I always go to get quest information for myself, hopefully it will be useful to you as well.

I've done this particular quest and finished it before. Did you complete the quest Pre-req? Veins Siblings.
Ah! Oops, sorry!

And I have completed the prerequisites, yeah. I'm thinking I got interrupted while in the base camp (that you're warped to in step 12), which would apparently warp you back to your save point... Perhaps? ._. Or not... Either way, the guards in Thor Volcano just go "Who are you?!" even though I went back through to make sure everything up to that point had been properly done... So something went wrong somewhere. haha
Alrighty, just posting an update of sorts...

I've finally gotten to lvl 99 and would like to transcend at some point... but without being able to complete the quest, I'm stuck with the quest items. At this point, I don't particularly care if I finish the quest anymore. Is there anyway I could just... get rid of the items? :/
All GM's except Kaenec can remove the items from your inventory, you weren't able to complete the quest still? I've done the quest at least once since this was posted as well and didn't have issues with it.
Also, I would bet the quest items weigh 0 (most quest items do) which means you can transcend with them in your inventory.
Hm. I feel kinda stupid about the weight part. I just stupidly assumed... So thank you! I feel better on that part. aha

And I'm still stuck. The guards in Thors just ask me "Who are you?"

[EDIT] Unrelated, but I don't want to spam the forum, so I'll just post here... What would it take to get a GM to delete an item off a character? :| Apparently, I started the Kiel Hyre Quest way back when and never finished it... And now I'm stuck with the Power Device.... (This is probably an incredibly stupid question. OTL )
Haha, it's not stupid at all, but if you're going to wind up getting rid of that you wouldn't ever complete it. I can help with that too, or any GM other than Kaenec (GM 60+ can trade items off that are used for quests)
Well, I don't have a problem with it! I dunno when/where is best for any of the GMs to do this trading off biz, but...

[Edit] i just learned the magical command "@who2 gm" Thank you for all your help, Rahice!
I won't be in-game until tomorrow night, or possibly super late tonight.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's