heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi there! I'll be your guide today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seeing as I'll be sticking around here because this is only the best server I have ever played, and I love the community, I'll make a post here!

Also, because the server is rebooting and I'm bored xD

I'm Tourguide Ezzy! Why did I choose that name you ask? Well, I like to help people, mostly. I'm currently a crusader, and I just got my heal skill, so now I'll be able to help some newcomers crawl through the lower level dungeons!

I'm still not the best tourguide there ever was though. I'm not exactly sure who that would be, but I intend on being even better than him! Or her. It could have been a girl, ya know! I gotta get myself up to paladin somehow, but I'm still learning what the good places to grind are.

I used to play RO AGES ago, around when this server came about actually, probably well before then.

Outside of RO, I write, I hang out in art streams, and I work on my RPG. I play Pathfinder on sunday nights, and I'm going to Full Sail for a degree in computer sciences, focused on Game Design.

I love writing, I love helping people, and I love being interesting!

I also love Peco-pecos <3

If you ever need help in game, don't be afraid to ask me! I usually have RMS open if I don't know what you're asking about, and I have no qualms with researching to help people. Server specific things, I'm still learning about so I'm not much help there. Icon_razz

I look forward to helping people out!
Greetings! Welcome to heRO. I saw you in Prontera.. ^_^;
Hi, welcome to heRO. Refresh photobucket Rahice.
Hello, sir [Image: 140776-k_on_yui_ava_thumb.gif]
Yo!~ Welcome to the server! Enjoy and I hope I can get to meet you in-game sometime. 8D
welcome :D
Hello there Mister Tourguide \o
Ello boo!
GM-Rahice Wrote:Greetings! Welcome to heRO. I saw you in Prontera.. ^_^;

Hehe, when I was talking to the ground n the presents?

Those presents gotta be more talkative! Icon_biggrin"

I'll definitely be in game plenty, I usually play to start or finish my day each day but homework and personal matters took over for today, so I didn't get a chance.

Soon though, as soon as I can afford enough ypots...I'll be roaming the halls of Glast Heim! :D

As well at talking to the ground in prontera when I'm bored and don't feel like killing things xD Really though, don't be afraid to chat me up...I like talking Icon_razz I played several years of RO just as a novice who sat in Prontera!
Reference URL's