heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: What is it doctor? | It's a....haku...my apologies.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

if you want you may just call me Haku Shiro, I played Ragnarok first time in 2005 on euRO Loki.
Now some time has passed and I stopped playing and started again, like most Ragnarok players.
Since about one year I'm back in buisness, on fRO (official server).
But I'm sick of all the bugs and the non-supportive GMs there, which block your whispers if they're not in the mood to give any support, or the bug which just showed up yesterday, which pushed the joblevel of EVERY character up to 70, even if you weren't able to reach that level, and it seems like the GMs dont even intend to help.
So I just went on some private server voting sites, took a bunch of servernames, closed my eyes started to move my mouse.
The cursor rested on "heRO"...so here I am.

So long,
HQ
Greetings, welcome to heRO! If you have any questions, there are tons of friendly players who are willing to answer them and assist in ways possible, and there is normally a GM available sometime through the day.

We as GM's don't block PM's unless there's an event-related reason. There is a quiz event that makes you PM a response to the GM and they block after a person wins, just so they can see who the winner is.
Reference URL's