heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Path of Exile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, anyone else playing?

It's a free to play game that has a diablo 2 feel. The open beta came out on the 23rd, so everyone in pretty new. There are no character wipes so should give it a try.

Add LvProto in game Icon_smile

We have quite a few people playing from HeRO so you should come check it out.
oshi <3 Proto.
was thinking it would be something like torchlight (pay2download, online optional)

def gonna download 2nite

damn CADcomics for making me wanna play the games they give good reviews >.<
*is waiting for you to add him*
yarr, just starting out. Had a bit of a delay early on trying to figure out builds etc.

am a 1x templar named Mahawira. Will add ya later when i play again Ok

W
Yeah, I play PoE now and then.
damn, i've been so busy IRL nowadays, i really should race more... got some real good itamz through racing but i never have the time to really play for late game progression >.<
yeah seen it but never played it. After Diablo 3 I was like meh. I heard it was good though but still in Beta
diablo 3 pales in comparison to POE.

POE did have some issues in alpha, but nowadays it's clearly a much more polished product. Even if it's still "beta" - nowadays most f2p games tend to be in "permanent beta", but it doesn't mean they're "bad" or "unfinished".

imho check out recent youtube uploads by other players in youtube and try it out for a bit. Pretty sure you'll get blown away by how much they amped the graphics and the amount of possible customizations you can do to the skills and builds.

enjoy

W
LOL, my favorite is that hode spell where a pillar comes out and every enemy is "attracted" to it. I find it funny

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's