heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Cutest Couple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Vote for which picture you think looks the cutest. I'm not listing names, please try to vote for the look rather than the people you know.

The poll is public, we reserve the right to substract votes if we find someone is using multiple accounts to vote, no cheating!

The chosen image will be featured around Valentine's Day <3

You have 7 days to vote (until February 13th).

[Image: A.jpg] [Image: B.jpg] [Image: C.jpg] [Image: D.jpg] [Image: E.jpg] [Image: F.jpg] [Image: G.jpg] [Image: H.jpg] [Image: I.jpg] [Image: J.jpg]
GM-Pandora Wrote:Vote for which picture you think looks the cutest. I'm not listing names, please try to vote for the look rather than the people you know.
U know this is near the impossible, right?

Don't like this type of Pool, is like the politician: all vote for friends that ask without see the rest of screens.
I vote the one that I prefer (not mine, that don't like vote for myslef): the A, at contrary to other people
I voted for D, i loved the setting and they are holding hands (and to be honest i do have a soft spot for same sex couples).
I & G got my generalist idea of supper romantic. G more so apparently, (I) me probably eastern bias (voted for I). For same gender D is fine with a suburban feel to it.
i vote for marco cuz i m best friends with marco .gg
It was a hard choice for me between C, E and G. Yet finally i stopped on G. You can't resist heart shaped islands D:
Popularity contest so stronk. I would've voted for D but that would be going against the idea of a popularity contest so I voted for my own teehee

PS: Would be funny if you ip checked the accounts who voted because it's already obvious some people double voted with some accounts (Especially those 0 posts account, so obvious lol)
Nha isn't a popular contest: is just who has more friends
Or who has more enemies ( or which enemies u have Icon_wink )
cane 33 Wrote:Nha isn't a popular contest: is just who has more friends

Pretty much what I meant by popularity contest Marco.

Alister Wrote:Or who has more enemies ( or which enemies u have Icon_wink )

Let's not start this here shall we? I don't think your 13 years old e-hate needs to be shown towards my person every single time you see me posting. You can hate me and gossip about me for all I care but try not to derail a topic that has nothing to do with that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's