heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Ghostring Scrolls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Remove them from the woe points rewards, they're far from being balanced. Don't even want to know who had the idea to make those so easely accessible but it was a terrible idea.
I'm too lazy to log in and check, but how many points are they (you're still right, just curious)???Oh heRO...
^60 points, and the scroll lasts 1 min and can be dispelled. I believe you earn 1 point a minute in woe but I am not sure.
Considering the amount of GTBs and the fact that the scrolls aren't account bound, a decently numbered guild could just stack their scrolls on their breaker with a GTB and send him into cakewalk mode (Which is probably what has been happening from what I've been seeing).
Gojira Wrote:Considering the amount of GTBs and the fact that the scrolls aren't account bound, a decently numbered guild could just stack their scrolls on their breaker with a GTB and send him into cakewalk mode (Which is probably what has been happening from what I've been seeing).

That's what i've been doing lately.
Cant you stack the scroll with a marc armor and become unfreezable and ghost type? Maybe I've been away from RO for too long but if you can do that its OP.
Eldakar Wrote:
Gojira Wrote:Considering the amount of GTBs and the fact that the scrolls aren't account bound, a decently numbered guild could just stack their scrolls on their breaker with a GTB and send him into cakewalk mode (Which is probably what has been happening from what I've been seeing).

That's what i've been doing lately.

Same, I just lack the Atroce IP.

And yes, it staks with unfrozen, so you tank Asura, AD and all the neutral hits while being immunte to freeze! fear us!
Welcome back to heRO
Gojira Wrote:Don't even want to know who had the idea to make those so easely accessible but it was a terrible idea.

Only public player thread idea I can recall is here:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea...720&page=1

Otherwise it popped out of GM air.
@Gojira imo they balance the haves-and-the-have-nots aka non-gr armor owners with the owners. No need to make scrolls account bound if the effect can be nerf'd to adress Gojira concerns.
thecursed Wrote:Cant you stack the scroll with a marc armor and become unfreezable and ghost type? Maybe I've been away from RO for too long but if you can do that its OP.
Your real issue is to ensure that the scroll can not be used in addition with armor gear. That I can agree and support you. However the solution imo would be modification of the scroll, that would address some of your concerns.??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's