heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: sceen size?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is there a way i can change the screen size without reinstalling the game?
setup file in the program files folder for hero.
thanks i tried that but when i opened it up the tab for the screen size doesn't show any thing but everything else it shows
Depending on what OS you've got, you might have to try right clicking the setup file and selecting "run as administrator".
still no go
now i messed it up somehow and the screen is really tiny. tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and still the same
i just installed this game yesterday and barely got to play it and now its messed lol.. i just want to play!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qjo43t

Well, this might or might not help.. I took my Setup and made a .RAR of it, try un-.RARing (just like .ZIP, different program) this and putting the Setup in your heRO file, if using Vista, 7 or 8 for Windows run it as Adminstrator. It should pull up something similar to this
[attachment=451]

Note: I have an odd size, don't pay attention to it (1152 x 864 x 16)

Select whether or not you want to play full screen mode, if you do use Full Screen, keep in mind that you need to make your game screen smaller than the actual size of your computer screen, or your screenshots won't work.

If this doesn't help at all, let me know!
thanks ill give it a try later
Could also be your graphics card.
Got up to datish drivers?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's