heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: enough with this...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had enough with tryin to keep up on the server, when i think at least i could on for chat and afk as usual, its not working anymore. So, i had enough to trying to keep up online. Dont know when i can be back again, but all this time i had fun with you guys Icon_biggrin
Ja, sore wa sayonara to omou kana.. thanks for all the fun guys! Tanoshikatta yo ;D

P.s: matt sowwy i couldnt make it, you can kick my sl whenever you want for space ><
Plubby, make mizuiro neko 99 ok? >:D
Rj, love and *fart* from your sister bro Icon_twisted
Bisuuu win the koneko, atashi no tame ni! Haha joudan dayo, just do the event quest for me ;p
Raw, you can keep those nukes and pokes when i back hahahah

Mata kondo nee, sayonara,
Indy Icon_biggrin
Sayonara Aoi, demo ja matane \o guddorakku <3
Aw. See you when I see you then. Icon_smile
See ya and good luck, Indy!
Don't worry I'll be sure to kill you a lot to make up for you ditching like this Icon_razz
HeRO is a better place now Icon_razz pce 8D
FINALLY!!! NO MORE GROPING FROM YOU! YOU NAUGHTY WOMAN!!!! House party at my house!!! *celebrates* Evil

Just kidding! LOL.

Me and the rest of the bad boys are going to miss you a lot!!! No more victi...I mean...friend that we can play and talk with when we are bored to death in heRO. Icon_sad

Well, you know where to find me. Feel free to shoot a PM on Facebook or Skype.

*farts harder*
Kittie Wrote:Sayonara Aoi, demo ja matane \o guddorakku <3
39 kittie <3
thaks for understanding our last convo baby Kissy

KaminoKaoru Wrote:Aw. See you when I see you then. Icon_smile
yea you may see me a lot on forums tho hahahah

Serenity Wrote:See ya and good luck, Indy!
Love

GM-Rahice Wrote:Don't worry I'll be sure to kill you a lot to make up for you ditching like this Icon_razz
good girl, i know you will. anyways, that "hi cutie!" things on my char on valentine quest is your doing huh? did i always saying hi cutie D:

proto Wrote:HeRO is a better place now Icon_razz pce 8D
I KNOW YOU WILL SAY THAAAAAAAAT GRAR GRAR

Angel Wrote:FINALLY!!! NO MORE GROPING FROM YOU! YOU NAUGHTY WOMAN!!!! House party at my house!!! *celebrates* Evil

Just kidding! LOL.

Me and the rest of the bad boys are going to miss you a lot!!! No more victi...I mean...friend that we can play and talk with when we are bored to death in heRO. Icon_sad

Well, you know where to find me. Feel free to shoot a PM on Facebook or Skype.

*farts harder*
*GROPES* you think i can not do it here?? Evil
victim huh Mad
will gonna miss you scolding me to eat properly, sleep properly, and abusing my health stuff. i will spam on your fb tho ;p
who is shikinoutaoi, sounds familiar.. hmm, no wait.. nvm thought it was someone i know Evil
shavenz Wrote:who is shikinoutaoi, sounds familiar.. hmm, no wait.. nvm thought it was someone i know Evil

*poke kick slap pinch fart grope* D:<
Reference URL's