heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New Alliances and new enemys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, I want to be clear that this is not a flaming post! I'm just trying to create some roleplay here, hehe ;D....

It all has started when some guys from twilight joined Angel Empire to attack our castle. Stunned by that, i talked to Melody to know what was happening...
[Image: screenheroserver031px7.jpg]

[Image: screenheroserver032hp0.jpg]

At that moment, a war had just started. We from Rekinjutsu left the guild, and joined Freedom to fight against Twilight. But we were outnumbered and weaker... we needed an alliance. It was then, when we fought for the first time at Guardian Spirits' side. Together we could fight them. The result was not what we wanted. Guardian Spirits stayed with geffen, but Twilight got Prontera and Payon.

After WoE, we all came back to Rekinjutsu, to officialy undo our alliance with Twilight... and confirm our alliance with Guardian Spirits.

[Image: screenheroserver033et9.jpg]

[Image: screenheroserver034ok5.jpg]

No one would ever imagine this, but from now on, the Rekinjutsu Way is fighting with the Guardian Spirits against Twilight!
Good luck /no1

Wonder what's going through Ed's mind, lol.
lmao
I dislike stuff related to woe and all xDDD
but, in my opinion, when stuff like that happens...
It's kinda good cuz it mixes up a lil bit, makes thing more interesting, bring the flame of competition to the surface again...
=] Other way of doing that is voting for the server =] yay \o/, more ppl, more clans, more competition, besides, it helps keeping heRO alive!
Vote now, vote tomorrow, vote whenever you can, every help will be appreciated \o\
can't wait for WoE Icon_twisted
LOL it looks like the old times xDDDDDDD, it seems we ll fight against ex-ae and ooc members again.I hope it will be funny.
Reference URL's