heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Character deletion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cant figure out how to delete any of my 'event' characters, when it says to enter email. I enter the email I thought I had used to register. But none of my three emails work. So im at a loss on how to delete unwanted characters Icon_sad

** GM-Rahice Edit **
Removed the username from the post.
Go to HeRO Control Panel, log in with your account , then go to My Account, You will find your email there. Wish you good luck.

http://www.pandoraonline.net/cp/?module=...tion=login
Also its advised not to post your account name like that on the forums. If you happen to have a -@- kind of email (or something similar to that), you should send a support ticket to the GM's to attach an email to your account (usually the email you are sended the ticket with to prove its your account). Also characters higher then a certain level (i think it was 95+ as trans? Could be wrong on this the level) you can only delete them once they are down leveled by a GM.
Alright thank you Icon_smile
I removed your username from your post since it was still there, as Kittie said - Don't post your username on the forums to protect yourself
Reference URL's