heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Something Disgusting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For those of you who Love Subway, you might not want to read this! Just a warning..

I purchased a Chicken Teriyaki Sub, and bit into it.. Had a weird 'gush' feeling into my mouth.??Turns out that I bit into a piece of uncooked chicken, which had a gush of blood that went into my mouth, dripped down my chin and so-forth. SO DISGUSTING.

Be weary when you eat out, everyone! You never know what the hell you're going to wind up with.

Don't look at the image if you have a pansy-tummy. I'm not held responsible for anyone feeling nauseated!
Holy crap, omg - that's disgusting. Rahice is definitely not eating fresh.
How strange. Never had my raw chicken pieces I buy for cooking ever bleed like that. What on earth did you do to it?
LOL Ella took what i was gonna say! Ickie, good thing I never eat there often!

QUIZNOS FTW. >_>
The only thing I can really guess, is that it had to be maybe a section with a vein in it? I mean.. I have no idea why it turned out like that. My chicken pieces I get from the store to cook with aren't ever bloody like that. Either way.. Just nasty.
So, apparently maybe not so gross after all. Just mentally associatedly so. Icon_razz

http://webspace.webring.com/people/ps/se...HICKEN.htm
Well, the parts around it are actually the uncooked bits surrounding the bloody bits. The only part of the chicken piece cooked is the very outside, the shiny/slime looking part is uncooked still.
Yeeeeeeeergh. *gags* Hope you don't get salmonella! D: I hope you gave them hell.
Eughghgh, it must've been raw- like real fresh if it turned out like that.

I've never eaten Subway but I've wanted to try it since others have said it was good, well anyways, now at least I know what's really in there.
This is why I don't eat Subway. <_>
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's