heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Extremely Late Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Emrym Wrote:Welcome back! :3 and sen I think you've been active in the forums lately I see lol

Why yes, and people must be wondering just who I am (or not, boohoo).

Well, my name's Senra and and people call me Sen most of the time. You might have seen my name pop up on main because of people looking for me, mostly.
Sweat

I'm like a fresh RO born baby. Well, toddler seems more fit. This is my official first server and my official first RO so I've never played RO other than this. Forgive me for the amount of nubness I might display as most things I don't know about.

I've actually been on heRO for a year now(celebrated my one year last march) along with some awkward breaks during school time, but not once have I made an introductory thread of some sort because I always chickened out at the last minute. So, here I am proving that I am alive and real and a Senra actually exists in this world of RO.

I'm friendly and I think I'm nice but some may think otherwise, it's up for you see for yourself and/or to decide.

Icon_twisted

I also lead the guild Arcana Gala along with some of my friends, so if you want to try it out, just contact me or them! It's sort of a Social/Quest guild, could change though. Shameless advertising ahoy~!

Mostly on: Ayanavi, +Yufa, Accepted Senra. The ones on sig are some of my alts if you can't find me.

With this, I hope to meet new people~

(EDIT: I don't know where I can post this so I'll post this here. Can anyone tell me how to turn on html settings for the sig? Can't seem to find it. Thanks.)
Welcome sen! 8D ahaha Dunno if I really made an introduction thread. I might have. Dunno. Anyway welcome! again... XD
You don't even need to 'welcome' me, lmao. You see me almost everyday.
This is an intro thread. This is special *u*
Late~ish Welcome XD
Well hello there :o Happy Belated Welcome To The Server To You!
=U
Makes me wonder, just how many players joined the game and the forums without making a proper self introduction.Sweat

(( Like I'm one to talk I didn't even make my own Icon_wink ))

But, oh well. Sweat
Reference URL's