heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, my lovelies~

My name is Blossom. After much thought, I have decided that it be best I make a forum account to interact with you guys & gals!

I have just made my character named 'Solitary Blossom', a ninja. Although it is the number one rule of ninjas to be secretive, I cannot help but be a social butterfly. Sorry, Mr. Cougar!

Currently, I am looking for a fun, social guild. I can't join WoE yet since I'm new, but I'd love to try it out.

Well, that's all from me! I'm on right now, so if you want to have a little chat, I'm free~

EDIT: I have made another character named 'Floral Overlord' and I've decided it be best that I go on that one much more than on Solitary. I'll be a mighty and kind priestess!

Love lots, Blossom Love
Hi Blossom! My name is Jay! IGN Jaebeom II. Welcome to heRO! Don't hesitate to ask if you need help with anything if you see me online. I'm a sniper! Enjoy heRO!
Hello~ Thanks for the warm welcome, Jay! I'll be sure to ask if there's anything I don't understand.

I've been reading the customs & other perks of the server and so far, so good!

Hope meeting you ingame~

Blossom Love
Welcome! Icon_smile
Welcome to heRO! Icon_biggrin
To Ms. Huntress and Mr. Charcanine (pretty names!): Thanks lots ♥

Blossom Love
Blossoming Wrote:Hello, my lovelies~

My name is Blossom.

Where's bubble's and Buttercup? Ok[I couldn't resist asking that one! XD]

Blossoming Wrote:Although it is the number one rule of ninjas to be secretive, I cannot help but be a social butterfly. Sorry, Mr. Cougar!

You have betrayed his trust, but his trust is useless Icon_twisted
Welcome to heRO! Players are pretty helpful through the forum and through @main chat if you are need of assistance. We also have a Wikipedia that can help in some instances. And of course, you have us! Hope you enjoy your stay here ^_^
Mr. Gakkung (the bow? xP) Bubbles and Buttercup did not want to join me, apparently it's too time consuming and they have other stuff to do like... saving Townsville! Not that I have abandoned my duties~ Laugh

Ms. GM-Rahice: Thank you for your warm welcome!

Blossom Love
Welcome to the server, i hope you'll feel at home here Icon_smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's