heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Long time RO player looking for new group to play with
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I played RO quite a long time ago now and just recently tried RO2 on steam and all it did was make me want to play the first one again. It was really mediocre and bland but it made me feel a nostalgia that compelled me to RO again.

All my internet friendships have dissolved at this point since the people I used to play with on this game are never on anymore. They were all Phillipinos who are now all nurses somewhere probably. It isn't a stereotype, they literally were all nursing majors. So since they're dicks who think nursing is more important than playing games on the internet I don't have a regular group to play shit with anymore.

Which is a little disheartening but that's life I guess. So I'm looking for anyone interested in hopping on skype or ventrillo to make the grind in this game a little more bearable.
Welcome back to RO! Icon_biggrin

I don't know about Skype/Ventrillo, but if you're looking for a guild, Garden of Eden welcomes all! It's mainly a social guild for right now, but once we get enough players, we'll start making parties.
The guild Behemoth is really active. We're always welcoming new players. We're a WoE/MvP guild who has a lot of fun with other things as well. We have monthly guild activities, a TS3 server that's up 24/7, and a bunch of people that are fun to hang out with. Post in our guild thread, looks us up in Umbala, or PM me here if you're interested in joining.
Reference URL's