heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hallo! =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! Whistle

I just decided yesterday to play on heRO and so far i like it! No1
Back then i was playing on euro chaos for over 6 years! before it got closed... which was a very sad day for me... Cry

Then i were trying to play on iro but... the prices are just insane there ( i hate the cash shop...) and all the botters ...also the eden quests are stupid because it kills the ''free play feeling''... it totally ruined the ''good old ragnarok'' for me =/ ...

The community and people on here seem to be really friendly and thats why i like to give it a try! C=

( forgive my bad english ... *german* Sweat )

*random* anyone knows GoW(Guardians of Wisdom)? Thinking
i was in that guild! Love
i wish i could find a nice guild like this oneday again! =D
Hey there! Welcome to heRO! ^_^
Hello and welcome to the server!
I've never heard of the guild you mentioned but to be honest heRO has been my only RO home so far Icon_biggrin

I hope you will enjoy our server! In case you are curious about our customs or are simply curious about what the server has to offer this link leads to our server's wiki Icon_smile
Kittie Wrote:Hello and welcome to the server!
I've never heard of the guild you mentioned but to be honest heRO has been my only RO home so far Icon_biggrin

I hope you will enjoy our server! In case you are curious about our customs or are simply curious about what the server has to offer this link leads to our server's wiki Icon_smile

Thank you! Ok

I checked the wiki before i joined heRO ! i have to try fishing and mining! seems interesting~ =D

The only thing i would like to know is... does it have a list of all headgears in heRO somewhere?Icon_biggrin not just the custom and hatter ones Question Mark

or does heRO have all of the headgears from iro/kro? =O renewal ones too?
We do not have a listing currently and we also do not have all the headgears/Renewal ones. Since we are a pre-renewal server, we have implemented the 3rd class hats (renewal) and have sold a few in our monthly Fairy Auction, they are currently unreleased to the public outside of that.
Welcome to HeRO. I hope you'll find your new home Icon_biggrin.
Welcome welcome! Icon_biggrin
Welcome/Willkommen!

Hope you have lots of fun. Ask on main or create a forum thread to look for a guild, there are lots of nice ones. ^_^

Sorry we don't have an actual list of headgears (so many XD), aside from the old official quests (pretend murder, sunday hat, drooping kittie and whatnot) we have several official upper headgear hats that are cash shop items on iro in our Mr. Hatter quest (such as ramen, alice doll, minstrel hat, etc.). Mid and lower headgears are released as monthly hats available to everyone via vote for points (this month we got black glasses, ifrit ears and observer).

If you want to know about a particular headgear you like just ask!
Reference URL's