heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Bee Wing Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since bee wings are char-based when it comes to changing the items with the queen bee, if I made the wings with a character, deleted that character, then remade a character with the same name, will the new one be able to change the items?

Similarly, if I made the wings with a character, then did a name change, can that character still change the items?
If you delete the character you probably won't be able to use the bee wings anymore.

If you change the character's name it should still work--the character ID # doesn't change, just its name.
Weapon is correct.

If you delete the character you wont be able to change the hunted item anymore, however your wings will still function, with the last item you set.

Making a new character with the same name will have no impact.

Name change would not alter your ability to talk to the npc and change the item to hunt.
A slightly related question...
Can I change who have made the Bee Wings?

I've finished my Bee Wings, finally,
then immediately regret doing it on this character.
So is it possible at all, to change character ID for that pair...
Icon_cry

(and it'll prolly be manual labors that require a GM-service or two...?)
the bee wing's effect work on every char of that account. Therefore, only THAT character who finished the quest can change the item that you are farming with Queen Bee.
I know it drops for every charas. Just wish it was my super novice who can talk to the queen. Warp portal and everthing~
Well, hope the GMs can fiddle with items. Like transfering things account-bound, or when changing allegiance...
The GM's probably won't/don't change this.
Even if you buy Beewings from someone else with an GM Service, they don't/won't change the maker of those wings to you.
I got to ask Rahice in game. Her answer was along those lines.
This is sad, it'll take a while for my willpower to make another pair~
Reference URL's