heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who's yours? Here's mine.

[Image: rogers.jpg] [Image: mrrogersneighborhood-32812.jpg]
Fred Rogers Wrote:"People say to my wife, 'What's he like?' What you see is what you get. It's just who I happen to be." "I feel the greatest gift we can give to anybody is the gift of our honest self." "Of course, I get angry. Of course, I get sad. I have a full range of emotions. I also have a whole smorgasbord of ways of dealing with my feelings. That is what we should give children. Give them ... ways to express their rage without hurting themselves or somebody else. That's what the world needs." "I have really never considered myself a TV star. I always thought I was a neighbor who just came in for a visit." "You know, you don't have to look like everybody else to be acceptable and to feel acceptable." "I have a very modulated way of dealing with my anger. I have always tried to understand the other person and invariably I've discovered that somebody who rubs you the wrong way has been rubbed the wrong way many times." "We live in a world in which we need to share responsibility. It's easy to say, 'It's not my child, not my community, not my world, not my problem.' Then there are those who see the need and respond. I consider those people my heroes." "There's a generous current in the American spirit. And if we can simply give voice to that once in a while, I think it's a good message."
[Image: rogers_early.jpg]
[Image: haku21aen8.gif]

I'll write Haku cause even if he couldn't live for himself he lived so that he could help everyone around him and in my oppinion that is the morals of a true hero and yes I know he is fictionnal but some ppl live like he did and I aplaude those who are willing to give there lives to help those they care for
Master Chief... he pwns and never dies
Yeah i agree with Static!!! master Cheif pwns! Spartan 117 for the win! whoot!Icon_lol and sek..do you mean Haku as in naruto haku?lol...
Reference URL's