heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Greetings heROes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello heROes!

As one of the 3 new Interns i wanted to properly introduce myself to the server.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! However i can not guarantee i will answer all of them Evil

I hope i will get the chance to meet you all in game soon!
A howdy-do hello to all the heRO's as well, from yours truely, Patton. Thanks for slapping up this intro thread Pixel.

I look forward to meeting the whole slew of you players too. Any information and questions you have, don't hesitate to swing by my way if I'm around.
Hello,

I am Lassander, I'm another one of the three Interns. I figured I'd introduce myself here.

I'm the new scripter/Intern here on HeRO.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!
Hi there :o I think I know you!
Welcome guys, have fun improving heRO and be proud! =p

PS: Beware of Rahice, she bites!
Welcome aboard! I'm excited to see what you all get up to. Icon_smile
I don't bite that hard =(
Welcome *7* Ah, my friend and I got so happy when we saw that there were new interns. I've already met Intern Lassander and Patton in-game on main only, but I became even happier to know there was a new scripter, Pixel!

Hope to see your works and see you around!
Thanks for the warm welcome so far from everyone! Icon_smile
*SUPER DUPER LATE* D= I haven't been on too much / afk too much but WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW INTERNS! I love your guys' siggies <3~ You guys will do great. ^_^
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's