heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hey there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings!

I'm a (soon to be) new player here! I've been looking for a good server with a decent community to come to with a few friends and from the looks of things, this would be just what we're looking for!

My name is Amanda, but you can call me Manda or Harmony--I'm not picky. I'm a bit of an older gal and a long-time player of RO, dating back to 2003 on iRO and playing on and off official and private servers until the present day. I've been many a place, seen many a thing, and I'm looking forward to getting to know people here and adapting to the new community!

In all honesty, I'm not a huge PVP buff. I tend to prefer partying and PVM to locking horns with other players. In general, I'm an RO headgear nut, I love to draw, write, role-play, I'm a an old-school gamer, love to play with my new American Eskimo dog and take long walks, and I hope to meet and greet some of you soon!
Welcome to the server! Icon_smile
Thank you! :D

I'll see you guys in game on Melody Rose, Serika Meridaun, Lucia Nocturne, Celeste Acacia, or Farona.

So far, things look nice! I'll just have to get used to playing low-rate. It's been a pretty long time since I played anything less than mid. XD
Welcome to heRO!
Welcome Manda, I think you'll find this is a good home for a headgear nut! Icon_smile
Welcome to heRO! You should take a glance at our Wiki and check out the Mr. Hatter quests, I think you'll like some of the headgears that are there :3
Thanks, guys! I've been browsing through the wiki and doing some experimenting with quests and fishing and such already. Mr. Hatter is probably a little out of my league yet, but perhaps after I get more settled in with leveling and farming for necessities. Nonetheless, thanks for the head's up!
Welcome! Love
You have nice in-game names :D

Welcome to the server, although I already welcomed you in-game, I thought welcoming you here would be good too. Hope you have a fun time!
I will call you Amanda. Always wanted a friend called Amanda, welcome to the server.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's