heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Appreciation Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Many should lol at this but anyways.

Thx GM-team for the commitment shown, especially of late.

The Pront map isnt the best imo. (hate palms, but spirits or something looks nice).

Love the mavka map extra exp just have to gain access with someone.
I also love the new updates, mostly the Prontera one. My friend said she and her pagdayaw can finally have their festival there, so she won't have to go to Umbala??Laugh

All the updates were really nice, so far there's been no problem for me and it seems all the map errors of the sort were fixed. I also love Hatter Jr.

Thanks GM Team (and not only them, but to everyone who have contributed to the server) Love
<3

I am so very excited to have the "last warp" option. No more accidental trips to Toy Factory when I mean to be going to Thors. XD;

The other updates are all awesome as well... cue the wiki tweaking lol.
We're glad you guys like the update, we got some more coming over the summer ^_^

Don't forget you can also show your appreciation by inviting friends, leaving a RMS review and voting Icon_smile
I'll also throw my thanks on this thread. Thanks for the new updates (and for keeping the server running for so long) and for the continued efforts by the GM-Team (and T&D members).

Really liking the lower unlock fees (of course right after I paid 250k for Thors on a naked Bard - but whatever :D), and the cheaper BG fees for now.

Thanks!
GM-Pandora Wrote:Don't forget you can also show your appreciation by inviting friends, leaving a RMS review and voting Icon_smile

Which reminds me - the gamesites200 site (2nd V4P) has been down today and yesterday when I've tried to vote. Icon_sad
These are nice updates too. It shows continued caring, and that puts a smile on my face :>??

^-- FACE THERE IT IS SEE IT?

Thank you Love
Glad you like it Icon_smile
GM-Pandora Wrote:Glad you like it Icon_smile

Did it really need to take 3 years for Carl...

:c

edit: No credit. gg. Sadface.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's