heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Yo.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, all!

Okay, so... I've actually been here since like, late 2009/early 2010, but went MIA due to work and life in general, and have only recently come back to heRO. Some of you know me as Martyn (Insert appropriate X or XIII numeral here) on the main channel. May have to MIA again depending on what happens in the next few weeks, but I hope to be able to stick around more often.

If there's anything else you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask here!

<!-- Begin Interrogations --> Evil
Welcome back to the server Icon_smile
Intern-Pixel Wrote:Welcome back to the server Icon_smile

Thank ya kindly :D
I saw you selling a mask of Despero just now... lol.

Anyways, I think your name sounds very familiar, not sure when/where I saw it though, maybe a few days ago if you were on at those times.

Welcome back to heRO, Martyn! Sadly, I'll be on a hiatus shortly but I hope to be seeing you around when I'm on.

Have fun!
Welcome back Icon_smile
Sen Wrote:I saw you selling a mask of Despero just now... lol.

Anyways, I think your name sounds very familiar, not sure when/where I saw it though, maybe a few days ago if you were on at those times.

Welcome back to heRO, Martyn! Sadly, I'll be on a hiatus shortly but I hope to be seeing you around when I'm on.

Have fun!

Well, I knew it probably wouldn't sell like hotcakes, but I figure if I'm gonna get rid of something, I'd like to get rid of it for its maximum value. And... "Sen"... Hmm..........
GM-Pandora Wrote:Welcome back Icon_smile

Thank you Panda Icon_biggrin
Welcome back! =D
Welcome Back to the server!
GM-Rahice Wrote:Welcome Back to the server!

Thank you, Rahice! Icon_biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's