heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello Hello~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, Floo's here.
Well, all I can say is I'm new to this server, but a veteran in Ragnarok (we all do, right?) and the last time I played RO was like three years ago.

I found out abut this server in some thread, not rms, not server ranks website; a thread. It is said that this server is run by dedicated GM whose motive is purely Ragnarok.

I am not a big fan of low rate, but I think I should give it a try on this server, afterall it has what I'm looking for; a friendly community.

Hope we can be friends! See you in-game! Icon_biggrin

Floo.

That was long. Icon_redface
Not long enough! Welcome to heRO! Icon_biggrin
If you saw my introductory post, you'd say "Damn! I should have made mine longer!" Icon_twisted

Anyways, I would have loved to welcome you in-game personally, but for now I'll lurk in the shadowssss (aka preparing for school).

Welcome to heRO and I hope that you have a fun-filled time here!

See you in-game Icon_biggrin
Welcome to the server Icon_smile
I hope you'll have a nice time here, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Welcome to the server. Hope you find what you're looking for here!
Welcome Icon_smile

If you feel like sharing I'm curious where that thread is from and what else it says, if not I understand.

I hope you'll like it here!
There you go! http://forum.ratemyserver.net/general-di...k-dead/15/

read the reply from mahawirasd, it's funny how I stumble across that old thread.
Welcome to the server. Enjoy :]
Ahh, yes I remember that thread ^_^
Welcome Welcome!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's