heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Tutor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, people. I should say I am not new to RO and I have been playing a

renewal server the last few months. I just thought it would be nice to have

the support of a tutor and or guide.

I just made my first character but I have not played yet. His

name is Takehaya Susano-o and he will be an assassin. This Guy ↓

[Image: 468px-Takehaya_susano-o.jpg]

If anyone is interested let me know
I know a thing or two about sin classes, if you want to chat about it feel free to look for Kittie in main chat Icon_smile I'll pm you in game when i see you online if you like Icon_biggrin
Welcome to the server Emperor!
Feel free to ask any questions here or on main, i will do my best to anwer!
Welcome to server. If you need help just ask here or main. The community is generally very helpful and friendly. We do get an occasional Main/forum troll =)
I'd be glad to give you a hand in game, at least on the PvM spectrum of the assassin class. I'm well familiar with the in-and-outs of that, leveling spots, builds, gearing, so on and so forth.

As for PvP, might have to ask someone else about that mess. I have the knowledge, but I'm not exceptionally experienced with WoE/PvP nor really great at it.

Welcome to the server!~
Kittie Wrote:I know a thing or two about sin classes, if you want to chat about it feel free to look for Kittie in main chat Icon_smile I'll pm you in game when i see you online if you like Icon_biggrin
Thanks and that will be fine
yacsef Wrote:Welcome to the server Emperor!
Feel free to ask any questions here or on main, i will do my best to anwer!
Thank you
Menace651 Wrote:Welcome to server. If you need help just ask here or main. The community is generally very helpful and friendly. We do get an occasional Main/forum troll =)
Thank you
takhara Wrote:I'd be glad to give you a hand in game, at least on the PvM spectrum of the assassin class. I'm well familiar with the in-and-outs of that, leveling spots, builds, gearing, so on and so forth.

As for PvP, might have to ask someone else about that mess. I have the knowledge, but I'm not exceptionally experienced with WoE/PvP nor really great at it.

Welcome to the server!~
Thank you very much!
Reference URL's