heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Is my Journey i guess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys , i come from highrate server well guess i will try a classic RO journey , this is best server i have ever play ... well is my 3rd day in the server and i had a 64 level assasin with 400k , the player here are all best and kind !!! in the start is was hard for me to leveling myself .. some guy do help me alot like Shinbei give me 100k in the begining and Sara Apis and alot of them helping me with no asking for pay back guess i met good friend here Icon_biggrin hope my journey will be more wonderfull Icon_biggrinNo1
Welcome to the server! ^_^ I'm glad to see that you've met some nice players already. Classic RO journeys are a little difficult but with some friends and patience you'll see that it is worth it!
Hello and welcome to the server~
I was surprised how you got to level that quickly, but since you're not new to ro itself, it isn't very surprising anymore haha.

I hope you meet more friends and have fun!
Welcome to the server Icon_smile
Welcome to the server :D
It truly is a great one. Welcome to the server!
Glad you've met many nice people here, we do have plenty, that's for sure. Hope your journey is an amazing one and welcome :]
Reference URL's