heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Super Summer Suit NPC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can we get one of these like the Super Santa Suit one? like 100 (or however many you decide) of the regular 10-minute summer suits. maybe an NPC in Comodo town or Brasilis town.. somewhere beachy can change the bunch for a permanent summer suit?

i know ppl have been asking about this and i know some ppl bought them recently at the fairy auction, so maybe not right away but at least before this summer is over?

would be super cool to have both costumes in a "super" or perm. fashion.

thanks! <33
+3 to this =D
I support this :D
+1~
+6 =)
Totally supported.

Add in a few other items besides the summer suit, like pina colada~ and summery things, and make it a small fetch quest. =3 I think that'd be fun enough. I'll even help test it on T&D, since wooooo internet connection!
+1 to Keri and Session's idea!

It's good for me.

I got a perma summer suit last fairy auction because mommy Loli got it for me, but if she hadn't I would have cried :c so, it's really good to have this so that other people who didn't get the chance to get one from the auction would have the chance to get it from a mini quest. And it can be different from the santa girl quest, too. I like session's idea as to how it could go.
EDIT: I think my post got double posted /swt.
Reference URL's