heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: What is a Mupfel?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear lady-heroes and gentlemen-heroes,

May I introduce myself?
I am Mupfelsan, nice to meet you.

Today I just woke up and thought that I never been active at the forum. I just registered here on Friday, January 27th, 2012, 20:52 but never done anything at the forum since. So I just came up with the idea to introduce myself.
Why didn't I introduce myself earlier? Well, I guess that is because .... I'm shy. I collected self-confidence over the last years only to being able to write and post this text. Icon_redface

You can call me however you want as long as I know that I am meant and as long as you do it in a positive way. Icon_wink
If you are not the creative one just call me with my name I mentioned above or like most of the others do: Mup, Mupfel, Muppy, Mupf ...

Now that I don't want you to say or write a word you don't know the meaning of and because a part of this introduction should answer the title question of this post, here is the explanation of the word Mupfel Icon_suprised:
In the german language there is the word "Muschel", some people with a speech defect say Mupfel instead of Muschel. Muschel means clam in english. So you can say Mupfel is a wrong german notation for clam. For me this sounds funny so I just used it as name.

For my characters ingame i made a pretty complicated system to name them. I did this because I only want the really smart people to know which character actualy belongs to me Icon_cool! The system is a numerical series after the name Mupfelsan, so it goes like this: Mupfelsan, Mupfelsan2, Mupfelsan3, Mupfelsan4 .... Icon_confused
Sadly someone stole the name Mupfelsan20 and Mupfelsan21 but he got banned. Still I can't use those two names for my characters because of this. Icon_cry
But all other Mupfels should be mine. Icon_twisted
Characters of me who are not used in this system are Pichomu, Lagermupfel and Mupfelina (I just couldn't call my dancer Mupfelsan ... )

I'm sorry you had to read all this boring stuff Sorry, I guess I will just go on by summarizing a few facts about me.

Hobbys: Music (playing,listening,dancing);, HeRo
Job: Student of engineering for renewable energy
Aim in life: Happiness !!!! Icon_biggrin
Taste of music: Everything
Joined the server: over 2 years ago

I try to love everyone, so it would be nice of you if you would try to make it easy for me to love you by being happy and nice!??I really love to see you happy !

I hope we will have a lot of fun together at HeRo ! Icon_biggrin
You are just darling. Pleasure to officially meet you. It's awesome you got the confidence to post this after some time, I loved reading it :]
My favorite Event Bag Event is Mini Mupfel =D
Welcome to Forums! ^_^ It was fun reading your introduction, hehe.
Welcome to the forums Icon_smile I've seen you around in game, its nice to finally see your face on the forums Icon_biggrin
Welcome Welcome Clam! :D So cute.
LoveLoveLoveLove

I finally know the meaning of your name lol

I already greeted you, but anywho, welcome to the forums Mupjo Ok
You are welcome on the forum Icon_smile
You registered on my birthday! :O
@Steamy: Was my birthday present for you Icon_wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's