heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: HeRO Freezes on Loading Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My HeRO freezes on the loading screen every once in awhile. Especially if I have been on for awhile and have been switching characters or maps frequently. Ill have to do a manual Windows "force quit" and restart my HeRO. Not that big of a problem as it only occurs every so often but still an annoyance. Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it?
Move the characters you're using from slot 11/12, they're the only character slots that can cause that bug. Personally, I just leave characters I rarely log on those 2 positions to avoid this.
My coal mine or warp back to town maps loading screens errors at times.
Gojira Wrote:Move the characters you're using from slot 11/12, they're the only character slots that can cause that bug. Personally, I just leave characters I rarely log on those 2 positions to avoid this.

Yes you are correct they really only occur on those 2 slots. I don't have trouble with the other character slots. The problem though is I have my account full of characters I use often so I use slots 11 and 12 get a lot of us from me.

Can someone more familiar with the coding or scripting give a more technical explanation on why this is happening and if it can be fixed?
Is there no fixing this?
Reference URL's