heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Heyas!!Just about me...=P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiii!~

My name is Elle Leanna Clynne whichever you'd like to address me as. Icon_biggrin!
I am 15 years old, I enjoy Ragnarok Online, and I like having good friends to be around. I am the server owner of MU Compostela but I couldn't have done it without all my friends there. Icon_biggrin!

I will post a little about myself here. Like I said my name is Heather, I am 15 years old. I currently live in the Philippines, and I speak Tagalog,English and a little bit BR. I may not be the best speller, or typer, as you will notice. XD I enjoy using the following faces while chatting, reguardless of mood.

-usually happy or funny
XD-I'm Laughing.. not saying with or at who. Lol
D:- You just made me sad/mad
-"OMGWHAA??!"
>:o-You've done it now
@_@-You either confused me, or I don't know
-.--Pissed off
<3-Love
o.o- eh'? or "wtf?!"
Icon_biggrin-You musta did something good, or I'm schemeing

Those are the basic faces of me. Lol

I am engaged in real life
B. Easier to type
C. A lot less complicated to explain and no one asks me to break up/leave him.
D. It usually shuts people up.

Anyways. I also speak german, and i am learning some Spanish from a good friend named Clynne. <3 Currently it's about 3:00 Am while I am typing this, so I am probably gunna have a stalker or two by the time I'm done with all this info. XD

I enjoy the typical foods. XD Pizza and Sweet Tea. (Yeah I am a White girl LOL) I have 2 younger sisters and 1 younger brother, I live with my parents currently, and I am going to be attending College soon. I have graduated from high school, so it's my next step. I want go in for Physical Therapist, and hopefully be able to care for my parents like they have for me.
Ooh, here's a picture of myself so people don't need to ask me.

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/5976/12ui0.jpg
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/5343/1ah2.jpg

I enjoy all kinds of music, My personal favorites are Soft rock/classical some hard rock. I enjoy some Jpop, and music from different Anime's. The current song I am listening to is "CLEVER SLEAZOID" by Dir en Grey.... I like the screaming man..... >.> <.<

eh.. I am an event-GM in [Other RO server] and I am hoping for a peaceful solution to the Judo situation. But I doubt it will happen. I was also the former hoster of [Other RO server] which kinda made me an Admin there. as far as other experiences, well they don't entirely matter up to this point. XD

Things that piss me off: You hafta be really trying to do this. XD Otherwise.. it's pretty hard online. In real life though.. it's pretty simple.. Just call me the wrong name, and I'll whail on you.

I think thats about it really. if anyone has any questions on me, they can ask. Icon_biggrin! I am tired of typing, but people should get a good idea about me now. XD

Kaay I hope you enjoy the server, and Be kind to everyone, and I will be kind to you. <3

WestSide
Hi and welcome Icon_smile

Please refrain from mentionning other active RO server.
Ohh sorry i've forgot....

Your forum is pretty good.....
Welcome to our server and I hope you have a great time here. Icon_wink
Yeah i would have a very great time here talking to my new friends.....
Thank You my friend for you warm welcome....to me

Muahhh
Hoy!, grabeh ka mahaba naman ang intro nyo
kumusta!? enjoy our server Icon_biggrin
HELLO AND WELCOME HADOUKEN!!
Sekaru Wrote:HELLO AND WELCOME HADOUKEN!!

I am the Virus :DIcon_twisted
Hello Icon_biggrin
do feel welcome \o\
Reference URL's