heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Autumn Leafcat : endangered specie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once upon a time, in land far, far away called Yuno field 05...
There live a happy clan of leafcats, a large family of twenty five...

One day, a magician girl passed by, and she saw that
@Whereis Autumn Leafcat only returns 15.
Icon_exclaim
Oh my...

What then, heroes?
Who is entitled to the drastic fall of these poor creatures' population?
...No, says a sturdy adventurer --
I swear every time i kill them,
another one pops right back up!
...No, say the pesky Rafflesias --
we practice blowdart on live targets,
but to hurt fellow walking leaf? We have never!
...No! says the Schwarzwald Republic spokesperson --
our industrial wates only pile up in Einbech,
Yuno field obviously is an okay place to live!

If it's not those three, what left is who?
Yes, you, the GMs.
Slipped finger while coding or not,
how could you endanger one of the cutest monsters in heRO?!
Icon_lol

tl;dr -- Need more autumn leafcats.
And it's a pain to hunt their card, too.
+1 to that, but i doubt it'll ever happen Icon_sad
(Me getting card that is, no matter the amount of mobs on map...)
asked miss pandora in-game
the wiki needs an update
Icon_cry
cats, you have my (and bisu's, i'm sure...) eternal sympathy
Wiki has been edit now.
I would have to disagree with the act of putting more autumn leafcats on the map. :/ If the measly number of them is the only argument for increasing spawn rates, then why not increase spawn rates for Maya Purples too and the like? Only four are in existence in RO maps: Three of them in the guild dungeons, and one in ant hell.

Just a P.S., I may be biased because I already have my own two autumn leafcat cards. And luckily enough, I got them in less than a 1000 kills :D SUCK ON THAT BISU
I'd agree. Then again Atroce has 6 spawn places, when Garm has only 1! We vote for equality!

Also, MP is a bad choice, it's mini afterall :D Not convinced.
Also, i'm all out of f*ks to give Icon_sad Last one got used when i killed 13464132165432146546th Autumn Leafcat. Poor thing.
Ptah Wrote:I'd agree. Then again Atroce has 6 spawn places, when Garm has only 1! We vote for equality!

Also, MP is a bad choice, it's mini afterall :D Not convinced.
Also, i'm all out of f*ks to give Icon_sad Last one got used when i killed 13464132165432146546th Autumn Leafcat. Poor thing.

Don't feel bad bisu. This is the reason I gave up on my linker. 1 million kills and no card. =(
They are custom mobs though--clones of a mob that has 65 of them on a map that's easy to get to after getting a small assortment of items. That card is pretty amazing though, so having them in small numbers makes sense.

Actually... the only gripe I have about them and nearly ALL custom mobs is when they bug up D:\??If you kill a custom mob and it instant-respawns nearby you, it will be invisible and you can't see or target it. But it's there, and it also sometimes appear to have 0 HP. I've seen this happen when killing Masterdrops--suddenly a small swarm of drops will show up out of nowhere. There's an invisible Masterdrops next to them, but you can't target it.

Through the years of playing this game I'm fairly certain that monsters don't DIE when they die and the server makes another mob, rather they reset their values and relocate. This was evident when a Drainliar used its Sucking Blood attack on me as I was killing it. You know those bright orbs that fly out of you and into the monster? When the monster died, it respawned half a screen away in maybe a quarter of a second--the Sucking Blood light-orbs went to THAT mob. The theory is that they are respawning so quickly that client-side errors like this occur.

This is a very minor bug, but I wonder if giving custom mobs a very insignificant respawn time (like 5 seconds?) might fix it.

..Does anyone else ever get this? D:\
All the time. But i never actually "seen" invisible mobs, they just spawn and visible but with 0 HP shown, rarely they are even aggro towards you when peaceful by default :D
Reference URL's