heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: GM Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can i sell the GM service that i can get on the Vote for Points thingy?
The service you get from V4P cannot be sold or traded. You also have to use the service on the account you got it on :o
Speaking of GM service, can it be used to move a character to an empty slot on another account?

A good friend of mine is long since quit, and he gave me his pally account to play around with. But transferring things is a hassle.
I'm pretty sure GMs had this tested before, it was not so long ago after Fairy Auction, but i didn't really hear any news since then...
Transferring a character between accounts IS possible and costs 2 GM Services. If I remember correctly, the emails of the two accounts must be similar. Also, transferring would be a lot easier if the empty slot is the same number as where the character was in the previous account.

As Ptah said, this was offered after a Fairy Auction not too long ago to test it out, but I'm not sure if anyone actually tried it.
There was a *very* long line of people who wanted to do this at that fairy auction, actually.

I'd love to see it as a GM service, it'd be incentive to donate moneys 8\
Reference URL's