heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Howdy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! My real name is Nick Kirkpatrick, I live in Canada B.C Courtenay, and I love Ragnarok. Why? I donno you tell me :D

Why am I here anyway...

For 1 month, I was on another server that was more popular(will not name), but i'd rather be here in HeRo. I realized how important it is, to be as close to the server as possible. It solves the lag issue, and I can now play WoE with friends! I don't feel like a weirdo when I say that I can't WoE, just because I have to get up at 6:15 in the morning just to hardcore it out for an hour.

What else...

I played RO about 5 years ago for a year or so, good times!
If you want to party, bring treats for my pet.
Also, point me in teh direction of teh gears and zeny (just kidding).

Alright thats enough...

See you in there!
No1
Hello hello! Welcome to heRO ^_^
Hey there :DD
Heyo! Welcome to heRO! Icon_biggrin
See you there and welcome to the server~
Welcome to the server Icon_smile
Pleased to meet you guys and gals!

I'm sort of having issues installing the game, I tried to download the full client, and it failed 3 times in a row. My internet has some minor issues, so it may have interrupted it. I found a torrent that should have the full client, so i'll let you know how that goes.

No1
Welcome to the server!~ Icon_smile
I've been trying to patch the client as instructed, but it does not seem to work. I lost hope in installing the client via website and direct download, but I haven't given up. Does anyone have a way to torrent a patched version of the client? It seems to be the only way for me! Icon_sad

I still have HeRo in mind.
Are you downloading and/or patching into a clean RO folder?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's