heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Need Help With Install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all my friend has problem in install game, he is getting this error. I posting pic here. Kindly help him , thanks

[url=[Image: 672A547D540D_zps7bd66e1f.jpg]]Error Page[/url]
You could try to run the installer again, if that doesn?t work you could try using the install tips from this thread. Hope that works!
What language region is is computer set to?
I have the same problem, stuck on the same file. This is using the full installer (option 1)
Windows 8 64bit.
I even installed the korean language pack thinking it would help.

Furthermore, please remove the ragray link from the downloads page. It has died a long time ago.

Please update these things, it's a heavy deterrent for new players.
You probably missed this post here, but new installers are coming out in a few days!

For now, try to install it out of "Program Files" and if you wanna change the region, as mentioned by Lassander, check this link.
Yes, new installers are on their way, sorry for their lack of updatedness, hopefully you were able to install, if not let us know here or via support ticket.
It's alright, eventually I resorted to getting the miruku version and the small installer. It was only the full heRO installer that was broken. But thanks for eventually updating it.
It's alright, eventually I resorted to getting the miruku version and the small installer. It was only the full heRO installer that was broken. But thanks for eventually updating it.
Reference URL's