heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Best farming class for you is ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if the question had been posted already but yeah

I've been thinking which farming class to choose: a Sniper, a SinX, or uhh, either from the Swordie classes (Lord Knight or Pally), or could I use my soon-to-be High Wizzy? Guys halp
Sniper will be the cheapest probably to gear up and begin farming with.

Though SinX and LK are pretty awesome, they are far more gear dependent than the sniper is. x3
For 1 on 1 farming, SN is more fun than sniper. Built-in buffs, agi, teleport, heals, instacast-death, and a cart to carry it all in.

For mobbing, SinX.
Go for an LK. A mixture of raw power, speed, versatility (Can tank, lure), and a nice carrying capacity.

They're pretty fun, and look cool~
I like Swordie classes for their movement speed bonus from their mounts and their high defense and good offense. Combine it with movement gears like PPHB or Wigs and you can waltz across a map fairly quick. Depending on what you are hunting and your build you can farm almost anywhere pretty well with LK's/Pallies because of their ability to mob and their powerful single shot skills like Spiral Pierce and Shield Chain and their AOE skills like Grand Cross, Brandish Spear, Bowling Bash.

The only downside to LK's/Pallies is that you need pretty good gears to farm effectively.
I guess I'm going for Sniper

<- isn'trichyet orz
Reference URL's