heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Back after finally getting a new computer :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to say hi to everyone and I doubt lots of people will remember me since it was 10 months ago last I was able to play here (let alone anything online due to not having a computer). My name's Kyle. I was kind of sad to see that my account got deleted (but I kind of expected it due to be inactive for so long). Especially my knight Chron0, I managed to get Pandora's poring hat after capturing 26 porings Icon_twisted during her tame event (I'm sure she wanted to boot me from the field that day I took forever Icon_lol )

Oh well I'll just have to hunt for another one ;-;, but thanks for that great event Pandora! See everyone in game maybe o.O
We don't delete accounts Icon_confused

Make sure you have the latest monthly file!
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2097
o.o;; okies I'll try that /swt and thanks Icon_biggrin
Welcome back razor.
Bwahahahaha!!

Hi uncle xD
Have a nice stay Razor.
thanks everyone o.o
hello! i think i remember a chrono, remember me? i'm jugger XD
at any rate I luv luv your sig banner. I want to blow it up and hang it on my wall until jan 1 XD
lol feel free to a friend of mine made it and she thinks it's horrible. Also, yes I do remember a jugger xD <.< I also remember a sinx (forget the name) who gave me a taste of SD x.x
Reference URL's