heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Yo.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We're new. Zeek and Sable. I'll save a good intro for when the game actually wants to let my baby in. Icon_cry

You guys had us at "Roleplaying is very welcome."

If we ever get this thing working you can expect to have a couple of good [Not retarded or n00bish] players. We're not masters or anything, but at least we dont go around saying "Zeny plox" or anything like that.

Uh, take it away sweetie!

Edit: How the crap did I not notice the person named "Zeke" right under me with the same subject title...Creepy Icon_eek
I'm Sable. His girlfriend. Icon_redface

Once I'm able to finally get in, I also guarantee we will be good players-- We actually speak grammar, ask politely, and dont spam. We don't go around harassing, we are just here to have fun.

(As soon as I'm able to play, atleast. Look at the Zeek's glitch post. ;_Icon_wink

We figured it'd be only be polite to introduce ourselves, just to pass the time. Icon_biggrin

Anywho, once we actually play the game we will mostly be secretive-- We're rather shy, and actually don't like the crowds of Prontera and such. So, if you were to somehow whisper us and we wouldn't reply, dont take it as an insult; We're just simply busy.

'Hope that gives you all some more insight as to who we are, and what we're about.
Hello and welcome!
This game is awsomely fun!
And as i said to Zeke, need any help in game, jsut ask me =3
Im always up for helping someone =)

And yes.. that is a bit creepy.. Lol.
Yay for more nice players on heRO Icon_smile

Welcome!
ooo me too! I can help too! XD
love to see two birds hit with one stone.
yay! welcome love birds
Yeah... I just noticed this thread... your name is almost the same too >_>
Welcome and I hope you manage to make everything work soon. Icon_wink
I love it when people can type.
Thanks. We worked it out, finally.

Also your icon scares me, Muzzle. Icon_eek
Glad to hear it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's