heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Disconnected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kamon Keeps having a problem where the server will disconnect everyone and while everyone else is able to get back on, she wont be able to until a hour or more later. It's very annoying, any idea why that happens?

Edit: Scratch that, it actually happens every single time she logs out of the game, not just when the server disconects her. So it's even worse than I thought.
sometimes that happens to me...o_o, I have to restart my comp when it happens o_O
Got your kRO & sak updated? it might be part of the problem
Whenever she updated that the game kept giving her that error that was stopping her from playing in the first place. She got it to work by actually failing to update. Surprisingly, other that this, there have been 0 negative side-effects. We typically both disconnect just as often, or not at all.

It's just this one stupid problem, so between that and not playing, I'm guessing we'll just have to live with it until we get up the bravery to reinstall everythign and go through another possible month of not being able to play x.x
If she errors when trying to update her Sakray, try using the old Sakray updater:

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2404
server down? O_O
dunno man?
Reference URL's