heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So uh, yeah. I'm Mazii, and I'm new.

And uh, hi. ;O

Letsee... I've played on another Ragnarok Server (which I won't name). It got too laggy to play in (2000+ players = Wow, lotta lag), too many Killstealers, Botters, Harrassment Cases, blah blah blah. There were also a lot of annoying people saying, "buff plz, party plz, heal plz," and all that stuff on my old server (expected because I went Priest), but it just got annoying. I just found out about ratemyserver and I saw HeRO, so I decided to give it a try.

As far as I've played (which hasn't been very long), the server is quite enjoyable. I haven't really met anyone yet, but it's all good. I hope to meet other people later on. I guess it gets kind of lonely, since I'm usually surrounded by other random people. It's getting too quiet. ;O

Though I'm gonna miss my Priest, I hope to do well on this server. I'm currently a level 27 Acolyte, going to go Priest (or Monk, whichever). Hope to see this server flourish. ;O

P.S. Oh, and thanks for the patching things GM-Pandora and GM-Mystra.
P.S.S. I forgot your names for a second. D;
P.S.S.S. Don't kill me. Kill... an MvP. D;
P.S.S.S.S. Oh yeah, and thank you for the autoloot command. ;D

Peace out or whatever you people say on this forum!

~Mazii
Heya, welcome to heRO Icon_smile
Lol welcome ^_^
Glad you can finaly make it Mazii! XD
Glad to see you made it welcome to our community. Icon_smile
<.< | >.>

nope no lag here Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's