heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello heroes =3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!!~ Icon_confused Thinking If you somehow haven't met me in game yet...
I'm Mario Icon_twisted ...Marionette...MarionetteBG...so on and so on...
First off...i'm a guy!(not gay...read it again, lazy a** Icon_razz ) And yes, i love cats...problem? O,O It's cause i'm insane Icon_wink
I've played on MANY private servers (i don't remember most of the names.. >.>), but i will remember this one! I like what you've done with the place =3
You probably won't see me at PvP/WoE/DG and places like that, simply cause i don't go there, maybe..? o,o
Coz i'm INSANE!!~ Icon_eek And i like grinding Icon_razz And i'm looking for other insane people to talk insane stuff with and do insane things together, and go in insane places, and press big red insane buttons at the end of the caves Icon_biggrin

P.S. Pandora..why do they call you Panda..? o,o I don't get it... /shy

P.P.S. Meow~ Evil
Welcome, and finally we got someone to push shiny red buttons after Nara gone. Also, I'm one of those lazy asses you speak of, so you'll never see me grinding. I think I abandoned that ~2 month into this server. Which was a few years ago. So you get the idea Icon_wink But I'm always both hands up for doing insane things if it doesn't involve grinding :D

P.S. *Throws a Rahice in* She's the biggest cat lover around here, i guess >.>
Yay, I love cats too. Got a lovely female black cat, and she's not bad luck at all. She helps us find all the icky bugs in our house (she likes to play with them but that's besides the point).

Anyway, glad you are having fun here, and its all good, I don't even think much about levels while playing generally once I hit 95+ trans.
KITTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Yes, I love cats. I love the Nekoring Pet, the Neko Island, the Nekoring Hat, The Nekoring Backpack, the Wild Roses, The Leaf Cats and Autumn Leaf Cats!! And and and....Cats ^______^

I remember seeing you at my Werewolf! Grinding's not that bad, don't listen to Bisu, he's just superlyduperlyuberlazybutt. He's also got a huge "Please Nuke Me Rahice" target on him 24/7!

:D Cats!
Yes yes!! I was there and it was the best event i've participated ever XD
So much fun Icon_biggrin
Bet you'll be my fav GM lol XD
And and you forgot the Civil servants and the Cat o nine tails, and the Kitty band, and the Drooping wild rose, and the Drooping leaf cat, and the Black kitty ears, and the and the.. OMG There's so many of them!!~ >:O And Nekochan lol XD

P.S. I'm starting to train a cat army, for we'll take over teh world!!~ O,O Icon_twisted

P.P.S. Greets with : Parry gripp - Smiley cat (my full retard phase song XD )
Welcome to the server! :3
Welcome to heRO! Icon_biggrin
Wow, Rahice, that's a lotta cats!

And now another cat lover, soon this server will be cat-themed and everyone'll be like Icon_twisted

Anyways, welcome to the server! I've seen you around both on main and prontera, just sitting around, but I haven't really gotten the chance to approach you. See you around then!
Hey Icon_smile

I don't remember when it started, first year of the server I guess. Probably out of lazyness, Panda is shorter than Pandora, then I started wearing a Panda Hat and the name stuck XD
Reference URL's